Royal Life Saving NSW now coordinates and delivers the Swim and Survive
Vacation program throughout regional and remote NSW.
To continue to support regional and remote communities, and improve the
delivery of the program, RLSNSW will be taking over the continuation of
the program commencing 2019/2020 season.
What does this mean for your community?
- The seasonal Swim and Survive program will now be coordinated by
RLSNSW including the participant registration and allocation of local
- The structure, dates, and affordability of the current program will
remain unchanged during the transition phase RLSNSW will be
responsible for site audits, including a commitment to invest in
equipment and signage at all regional sites
- The Office of Sport will continue to collaborate with RLSNSW,
including a more intense strategic focus on supporting at-risk groups
- Employment conditions including qualifications and training standards
for casual swimming teachers will remain unchanged during the transition
The Vacation Swim and Survive Program will operate weekdays from
Monday 06/01/2020 – Thursday 16/01/2020
- 9 swimming lessons varying from 35 minutes in duration to 45
minutes in duration
- Wonder – 6 months to 36 months (Adult in the water with
the infant) $52.00 for 9 lessons
- Courage – 36 months to 5yrs (Preschool student in the
water with a teacher) $52.00 for 9 lessons
- Active 5 years to 12 years (School age student in the water
with a teacher) $74.00 for 9 lessons
To identify the correct level for your child, please see the table below.
To reserve your position click here
For further information about the Royal Life Saving Vacation
Swim and Survive Program please
download the handbook.
For regular updates, subscribe to our mailing list, please subscribe to Royal Life Saving NSW communications.
If you would like us to get in touch with you please
fill out our customer contact form.