***BOOKINGS FOR THE 2021 SEASON OPENING 1st OCTOBER 2020***
2021 Program running from Monday 11/01/2021 through to Thursday 21/01/2021
Royal Life Saving NSW now coordinates and delivers the Swim and Survive Vacation program throughout regional and remote NSW.
In 2019/2020 RLSNSW took over from the NSW Office Of Sport in the delivery of the Swim and Survive Vacation Swimming Programs. Royal Life Saving continues to support regional and remote communities and improve the delivery of the program across NSW.
What does the program involve?
- A tailored 8 or 9 day holiday swimming program which focuses on both swimming and survival skills.
- Each program follows Royal Life Saving- Australia’s national Swim and Survive Curriculum which all teachers have been trained in prior to the program.
- Each child will finish the program with an increased knowledge of survival skills including self-preservation techniques, rescue techniques and an introduction Lifejackets and CPR.
- Parents will also have access to an online portal which will provide information about their bookings as well as their child’s skill ability throughout the program.
- Each program is run by nationally accredited Swimming and Water Safety Teachers who have current CPR/First Aid qualifications and a current working with children clearance.
The Vacation Swim and Survive Program will operate on weekdays from Monday 11/01/2021 – Thursday 21/01/2021
- 9 swimming lessons varying from 30 minutes in duration to 45 minutes in duration
- Wonder – 6 months to 36 months (Adult in the water with the infant) $52.00 for 9 lessons
- Courage – 36 months to 5yrs (Preschool student in the water with a teacher) $52.00 for 9 lessons
- Active 5 years to 12 years (School age student in the water with a teacher) $74.00 for 9 lessons
For those who completed a program with is in January 2020 the booking process remains the same. Please log in to your account, check your details are still correct and you will be able to see your child’s assessment results from the January program. You can login here: https://royallifesaving-nsw.accounts.ud.io/home/q8j0s7e/
When bookings are live you will be able to book into classes from this parent portal.
For the 2021 program a new Active (school aged) level has been added for those who have moved past an Active 3. The inclusion of our Active 5 level will support children at a more advanced swimming level.
To identify the correct level for your child, please see the table below.
For further information about the Royal Life Saving Vacation Swim and Survive Program please download the handbook.
For updates regarding the Swim and Survive Vacation program please follow our Facebook page and keep an eye out for emails from the Swim and Survive Vacation Team.
If you would like us to get in touch with you please email us at email@example.com
You can also visit the Frequently Asked Questions page to see if your question can be answered there.
RLSNSW Swim and Survive Vacation Program Covid Safe Strategy
Asford Swimming pool
Balranald Public pool
Baradine Memorial Swimming pool
Barellan Swimming Pool
Cudal Swimming Pool
Cumnock Swimming Pool
Hay Pool/ John Huston Memorial
Manildra Swimming Pool
The Rock Pool
Yeoval Swimming Pool